John Deere 2 Bag 6.5 Bushel Power Flow Bagger For Zero Turns (BM23634)
John Deere Zero Turn Mower Power Flow Bagger BM23634
The John Deere 2-Bag, 6.5 Bushel Rear Bagger fits select models of John Deere Zero Turn Lawn Mowers for 48" and 54" mower decks. It provides a quick, easy, and clean method of collection leaves and yard scraps when mowing the lawn. The 48/54 high-capacity (HC) Power Flow blower can be used with the EZtrak Z645 and Z655. It, along with the BM23634 hopper and BM21681 chute, will provide 6-1/2-bu (230-L) material collection system capability for the Z645 and Z655, giving added versatility and value.
Fits John Deere EZtrak Zero Turn Mowers:
Z225, Z245, Z425, Z445, Z645, Z655
- Two durable bags give a generous, 6.5-bu (229-L) capacity.
- The bags lift out for easy emptying.
- Efficient chute provides a smooth flow of material to reduce the chance of plugging.
- Z225 and Z245 use a cut-and-throw chute.
- Z425, Z435, and Z445 use a chute in conjunction with the Power Flow blower.
- Z645 and Z655 use a chute in conjunction with the HP Power Blower blower
- Standard mower blades are used for bagging.
- Air exhaust duct directs air from the hopper back and toward the ground for clean operation.
- Convenient latch makes opening and closing the hopper easy.
- No-tools installation makes the hopper easy to install and remove. No tools are required after initial installation.
- Two 15-lb (7-kg) weights are included for installation on the front of the vehicle to help counterbalance the weight of the hopper.