John Deere 375 Backhoe Attachment
The 375 Backhoe has the following quality operating characteristics:
- Valve spools with machined metering grooves allow smooth operation and exact control of multiple functions
- Excellent feathering capabilities
- Buckets available in 12-, 18-, 24-, and 36-in. widths
- 375 Backhoe features twin hydraulic cylinders, to control the swing. Swing system with double-acting cylinders gives you swing power when you need it.
- Direct coupling of two double-acting swing cylinders to the swing frame gives precise control Double-acting swing cylinders are direct-coupled to the swing frame which allows for:
- A very compact swing system.
-Simple linkages and chains for easy service.
-The large cylinders provide extra torque for backfilling.
- Fits the following John Deere tractors:
- 3320, 3520, 3720, 4105, 4310, 4410, 4300, 4400