John Deere 46 Backhoe Attachment
To ensure optimum performance of the backhoe, the tractor's hydraulic flow and increased system pressure are matched with the backhoe's system. This combination greatly enhances the digging force and performance of the 46 Backhoe. The 46 Backhoe has several features that make it best-in-class when put on the proper tractors. These features include:
Fits the following John Deere tractors:
- Valve spools have machined metering grooves to allow smooth operation and precise control of several functions
- Improved feel and feathering capabilities
- Strong sub frame to ensure tractor frame can handle the forces created from digging and transporting the backhoe on the tractor
- Buckets are state-of-the-art design for optimum productivity; available bucket widths are 9-, 13-, 16-, 20-, and 24-in.
- 2320, 2520, 2720, 4100, 4110, 4115
: Is it easy to quickly attach and detach this backhoe to and from my tractor?
: Yes, it has never been easier with it's quick pin system.
- Back tractor up to the backhoe
- Install pins
- Connect backhoe hydraulics to power beyond
- Backhoe is ready to use
- Disconnect hydraulic hoses from the backhoe.
- Reconnect tractor hydraulics
- Remove pins.
- Can be attached or detached without the use of tools
- Lower backhoe to the ground and drive away
- Tractor is now ready for other work
Q: What other options do I have when it comes to buckets?
A: John Deere offers a multitude of buckets designed for small use to large, heavy duty usage.
- Buckets are available in a variety of sizes to fit the job for greater productivity.
- The 46 Backhoe can be ordered with 9-, 13-, 16-, 20-, and 24-in. buckets.
- Replaceable bucket teeth are available.